The first impression is last, isn’t it? the first impression of a website is needed to be best because it’s vital for your visitors otherwise they will leave the website within the blink of an eye. Definitely, you don’t want that to happen with your website. So how to get the attention of the visitor?
Design, yes eye-catching design, and easy-to-use dashboard are some of the best ways to make an audience stay for a longer time. Your content marketing is needed to be convincing.
What is the importance of the website?
You will be amazed to know that 93% of business purchase decisions start with a search engine. So, if you don’t have a website you are only targeting 7% of the market. When opens up huge options for you to grow your business, even if you are self-employed or a freelancer you can show up your work portfolio which will help you to bring clients and projects.
The website shows professionalism a business without a website looks poorly managed & it becomes difficult for customers to trust. Through the website, it is easier for customers to check out products, recent updates, discount offers. Offline business brings you, 5 customers, through positive word of mouth but through but on the website, there is no limit if you really provide good quality work.
Well designed, innovative, & informative website will add credibility, & strengthen up your brand value. Consider the website as a backbone of your companies online presence. With the help of the website, you work on amazing marketing strategies. The website also provides options to add maps and testimonials a client can reach you out directly at your place.
There are many benefits to having a website for a business. A business Website can be a money-making machine for your business that keeps bringing leads and customers to your business.
From building a reputation and getting web visitors to converting them into customers it’s all possible because of the website. Below is a detailed explanation of the benefits of website.
- Online presence 24*7:- No employee or any other person can work for you 24*7 but the website does, you never know when the potential customer is search for your product and land on your page you Buyers don’t feel pressure to buy they can easily buy the product. It can continuously find and secure new customers.
- Informative exchange: The website provides an easy way to communicate about the product features and its uses. You can also update contact details and location which helps to build trust with your audience
3. Market Expansion: When you connect with customers through a website then the sky is only the limit for market expansion unless and until you only serve in fixed cities or countries. You can reach a tremendous amount of audience when you serve through the website.
4. Cut costs:- Website cut the costs in many ways its allows you to run advertisement at very cheap price as compare to the traditional advertisement. You don’t even need shop if have create one on website. also you don’t gave pay distributor or retailer you can directly get in contact with customer. This also helps customer and the product becomes affordable for the customer and hence increase the the chances to buy one.
5.Growth opportunity: Already mentioned above the sky is the only limit for growth in the digital world there are huge variety of options to grow in many streams when you have website.
6. Competitors online:- No doubt there will be competitors this will push you to become the best amongst them and gain more audience and the more early you start the more professional you become by the time and if you serve the best the competitors won’t affect you.
7. Credibility:- Build credibility is as important as building a reputation in real life. Potential customers are likely to be distrusting if you don’t have contact details and physical addresses and yes same can happen for not having email and website.
Here is the step by step process to build the website.
Below are all the essential things you need to build the website.
- Select the proper domain name.
Your domain name is the address for your website address or name. While selecting a domain make sure you select the best relatable one which helps people to land on you your website when they are searching for a product which you have.
This website’s domain is theschoolic.com Yours can be anything. Domain on average can cost you from Rs199/- to Rs950/-yearly.
If you are creating a website for a business or company the website name must be relatable to the business niche your website name should be www.yourcompanyname.com
If you are creating a website for your personal brand or as a freelancer then it should be www.yourname.com. Use generic name extension like .com, .net, .org if your goal is to reach the audience globally.
.in , .de, .fr, .ru use these domains if you targeted audience is country based.
Now as you have selected domain let’s move the next step.
Buy Hosting and register domain.
Hosting is the place all your files are saved no one will able to access your website if you don’t have hosting. Find the best hosting and register on it.
You can check your website by entering your domain name.
Design and customize the website
Choose best website themes and plugins
Use elementor the best website editor .
Fill all the content at your website.
And your website is ready to get published.